organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

only God can judge me...

Actually kids, a n y o n e can judge you. I judge people all the time! so do you. Not saying its right .. Its something I've been workin' on lately. But is you getting this 'only God can judge me' tatt rly gunna stop ppl from judging you? Negative El Capitannn!! If anything ppl will judge you more . . Did you get the tattoo to justify you doing the thngs you shouldn't be doing or acting in ways you know you shouldn't be acting? Cuz if that's the case, Gods rly gna judge you for getting such a contradicting mark on your body! Makesnosense.com .. Now if Jesus had that tattoo it would go hard, & make perfect sense .. But your not Jesus. lol --> my apologies if I offended you or your tattoo .
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment