organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Monday, August 16, 2010

Bumblebee;day 16 of #thefast

So I made it past the half way point of my fast. Getting closer to God has to be the best feeling. I go to work smiling, I come home smiling, my dog chews up my blackberry & yet I'm still smiling. Ppl may ask questions & look at me crazy or even attempt to talk down upon my relationship with God; but ppl will automatically judge what they don't understand. this isn't for them to understand. I'm not fasting for you, this is between me n the man upstairs! God & I got some major stuff in the works right now. I'm so excited for this future of mine


. . . "By all the theories of aerodynamics & physics, the bumblebee should not be able to fly, but it can. No scientific reason why it should; it just does. I guess no one bothered to tell it that flying wasn't possible . . We all dream of flying. Don't let the fact that no one thinks you can do it keep you off the runway" .-McManus
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment