organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Chapter;

So, after the past thirty-one days of my spiritual fast I've come back to the conclusion that my God is amazing. Who woulda known that in just one month I could of grown so much as an individual. I haven't been tweeting as much & haven't posted any blogs because my beautiful life has had me too distracted. I feel so spiritually rejuvenated. All my prayers are being answered and I am truly inspired to turn the page & start this new chapter of my life. I've been forgiven & have forgiven those who have done me any harm. r e f r e s h e d.  There are so many moves to be made, and I am making every one of them with God's hands all in the mix! Im thankful for all the people God is placing in my life. Im blessed to be surrounded by g e n u i n e love & support. My heart is so full of Gods g r a c e & the love of my friends and family that there is no room for anything else; so in turn, everything I do is surrounded by l o v e. It feels amazing. Im extra excited to go get coffee at midnight tonight !! Tomorrow Im going somewhere real nice & treating myself to a fancy grilled cheese, a glass of mascoto & some overly priced dessert .. why? Because God says I can !!

God is Good. Love is real. C'est la vie. wo0p !

No comments:

Post a Comment