organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

L.I.F.E
Lead . Inspire . Fulfill . Exceed
Thanks to everyone who helped out and everyone who came to support, my birthday/project release party was everything I envisioned it to be. Special thanks to all the performers. Got to see all my favorite musician friends on one stage ! The fact that I got to hand pick everything about this night and watch it all play out accordingly made this special moment in my life all the more special. It was pretty dope to be able to bring all my worlds together even just for one night of music, laughter and a few drinks .. We shall be doing this again soon. God is good.
love & be loved.

& if you havnt already, go to
 http://www.dannirouge.com/ & download LIFE !

No comments:

Post a Comment