organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Georgia Peach.

Last week one of my best friends came to visit from Atlanta, Georgia. We ran around Hollywood all day shopping, eating, talking to & meeting the most random people. Enjoying the LA sunshine while it lasted. Thanks to my trusty blackberry & my awesome photography skills I was able to document the day. so, here it is (in no particular order) ...

My day with Alex Koonce & friends.

Special shoutouts to Arizona ice tea for sponsoring the day; to Amy the artistic genious; to Spongebob for the chase; to the homeless man outside of Mels; and to Krystlasia, Sulem & Bryttien for making the day as entertaining as it was.

I love you Alex. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment