organic . vintage . vegetarian . artist . inovator . creator . messenger . leader . lover . believer . fearless . blessed . rouge .



Saturday, September 18, 2010

D.Rouge vs. La Roux


Landed back in LA from a trip to Vegas for a show last month and a whole group of people behind me were whispering and asking each other if I was La Roux. They were so sure of their star sighting too !! It's hilarious yet annoying to me that this woman & I have similar fashion sense, similar names, both have short funky hair & are both in the music industry. Anyone who knows me knows I would wear this exact outfit on a Monday afternoon just for the hell of it. lol .. Now, if we made similar music there would be a problem. Nothing I could rly do about that problem at the moment but blog about it, but there would definitely be one! (hehe) .. For now, all I can do is wish her the best & keep being me.

Kudos La Roux!

No comments:

Post a Comment